Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Pillow Cases


The other day, Thomas and I were at the fabric store getting some things for his costume. We were in line to get our fabric cut when he saw this bat fabric that he could not live without. I was feeling a little creative that day so I told him that I would make a pillow case for him out of that fabric. After I said I would make one for him Thomas said that Tyler would need one too. Very thoughtful!
Thomas and I went home and had a totally enjoyable afternoon working on our project together. He loved pushing the foot peddle to make the machine go.
Now about the head bandage...
Thomas was playing at cousin Carly's house, fell and cut his open. Not bad, but when he saw the blood you would have thought that he was dying! You can actually see some blood on his shirt.
Very dramatic!!

All the way home from carpool, Thomas said to Tyler ...
"I've got a surprise for you at home"
Needless to say Tyler loved his surprise!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute project guys!

And how adorable are your boys? I really love reading your blog, they have grown up so fast!

Anonymous said...

Very Sweet!

Jen Souter said...

Love the pillow cases, always so creative you are! I also love the pumpkins..great job!