Monday, October 20, 2008

Larry's Retirement Party

The Federal Courts gave the most poinient tribute to my father in law.
Brad, the boys and I went to Boise to celebrate his years of service on the Federal Bench and the Idaho Supreme Court.
Brad was one of the keynote speakers. I know it truly was a honor for him to represent the Boyle Family. Brads tribute was so heartfelt and articulate. I am so proud of what an amazing job Brad did!

My Mom, Alice was there represent our family in honoring Larry.

The Tribute was held in his court room.

My Boys and Grandma Bev.

3 comments:

johnandcourtney said...

What a great picture of Mom and Ty.

Jen said...

you had quite the eventful trip while you were here didn't you. i'm sure the tribute was wonderful. what a great way to celebrate his life's work and have all of you there to share in it with him. the pumpkin patch looks fun. with all of the boyles there it had to be :o)

Jen Souter said...

Hey Erin, Yes I am back at reading blogs! It sounds like you guys are having fun as always! So I read that I got tagged by you so I guess it is time to take the challenge! It looked like you had so much fun in Vegas! I loved that outfit of yours with the fancy shirt and great black skirt! You are such a babe! Love ya Jen