Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Primary Program 2008


The Primary Program is my favorite Sacrament Meeting of the year. To see all of the sweet children in our ward at their "best"...hilarious!
There are so many different personalities...you've got "the wanderer"
(the kid that cannot stay seated), "the yeller" (the kid that doesn't sing the songs, but yells the words), "the show off" (the kid doing silly things just to get attention) "the perfectionist" (the articulate kid that knows his lines perfectly...the one that you secretly wish your kid could be more like during a performance!)
Our Primary Program had all of these "personalities" this year which makes for a totally entertaining hour!
Tyler and Thomas did a great job!
When Tyler was done saying his part He mouthed (well maybe with a little bit of sound) "Mom I did it!" I had tears in my eyes, because I know how hard it is for him to do. I always get emotional and can't help but think how far he has come.
Thomas was adorable! This was his first time in a Primary Program. After every song, or sometimes even during, Brad, Grandma and I would get the big Cheesy Smile, and lots of Thumbs-up! He makes my heart melt.
Great Job Boys! We Are So Proud Of You!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

i love kid programs. you got just about all of the 'types' of kids right. my favorite is usualy teh yeller. so excited to be up there and singing(or shouting) their little heart out. so funny to watch.

Anonymous said...

It was a great program. All of the kids were so cute. Your boys did a great job!