Monday, October 20, 2008

The Boise River


Every time we are in Boise we head down to the river with my Mom, the boys and the dogs to do one of our favorite things...throwing rocks! The river looks amazing this time of year because of the brilliant colors in the leaves.

This is Gus, my sisters dog. We rescued him from the pound here in Davis county and gave him to Brennan and Brad for Christmas a couple of years ago. He was soooooo ugly when we found him, but dispite his appearance we knew that he was the dog for them! He has turned out to be such a great dog, and my boys LOVE him!
Tyler told me several times this trip "Mom, I really need a dog!" My answer is always the same..."Go talk to your Dad!" That way I am not the bad guy when the answer is NO.

This as Anna and Thomas (cousins) on the picturesque Green Belt.

3 comments:

BLAU said...

I am so glad Gus finally made his blog debut! Bald butt and all!!

I love you and had so much fun with you this weekend, we need to see eachother more often!

johnandcourtney said...

Bald butt and all....that is hilarious!

Charlotte said...

what a fun trip! i love family!