Sunday, October 26, 2008

Witches Night Out!


Last night was Gardner Village's annual Witches Night Out!
We go out to dinner and then shopping at Gardner Village.
Everyone dresses up in a witch costume and heads out for one of the most fun girls nights of the year!

My Mom and I went with my sister, Courtney, and her husbands family, our good friends, the Browns.

Gardner Village does an amazing job of decking the place out in everything WITCH!!

These mechanical witches are my favorite. They are all over.

My favorite shop there is the White Shoppe. I also love the Village Quilt Shop. I usually get a quilt there every year. Last night was no different. I found a beautiful all white quilted throw.
I also have the tradition of getting four Christmas ornaments that I give my boys on Christmas Eve. I get ornaments that I am able to write on that back all the great things each person has accomplished that year.

7 comments:

SPARKY said...

erin. that sounds soooo fantastic. what a fun idea. i've never heard of gardner village. what exactly is it? love to hear more.
glad you had a well deserved girls night out

johnandcourtney said...

could I have looked worse in any of those pictures? I dont think so...at least you look fabulous.

The Bornies said...

Too much fun! Your mom looks great! Happy Halloween!

Alli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alli said...

ERIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to delete my first comment because I misspelled a word and sounded like an idiot. Anyway, I love and miss ya - pop over to my blog and say hi!!

Jen said...

how fun. you all look smashing in your pointy hats. and your halloween party...could you move into my neighborhood?

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love the costumes. You are always doing something fun! I love that about you!