Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!!


For Halloween we went Trick-or Treating.



We went to our Elementary School's
Halloween Spooktacular.



The Spooktacular was my big project for the year.
I am including these photos for my own memories.
P.S. Thank you to all of the parents that helped pull off this huge event.

We had Cotton Candy, Pop Corn, and Apple Cider.


There were lots of Carnival Games, and an AMAZING Spook Alley!





At Thomas' school they had a big Party and a Parade.


7 comments:

The Jardine's said...

You are such an adorable family! Looks like you had a great time!

johnandcourtney said...

I love the first and last pictures of Thomas. Sooo cute. It looks like the carnival was a success. I am so sorry I missed it.

Anonymous said...

Great job with he carnival! Some of those cakes were so creative! My girls had a great time!

Jen said...

you are sucha great mom. i wouldn't even know where to begin to put on something like that for school. the boys look mighty cute too.

Burnside Family said...

I am impressed with all that you do Erin. You are amazing. It was so fun to go to Witches night with you. Julie

Philip and Melissa said...

We were totally there last year for your Halloween party...sad we missed it this year. You guys throw some serious parties!!!

Jen Souter said...

Erin how fun! I just love Thomas' spiky hair! Way too handsome! The carnival looked great...way to go!