Sunday, March 1, 2009

Our Disney Cruise


For Christmas we gave our boys a Disney Cruise.
We set sail February 14the 2009!

This is our second Disney Cruise. The first time we went to the Western Caribbean, and this time we headed to the Eastern Caribbean...St. Maarten, St. Thomas, and Disney's Island, Castaway Cay in the Bahamas.

We flew into Orlando, and stayed at the Marriott for the night.
It was so warm there, and the first thing that we wanted to do was head to the pool!

Brad and Thomas were looking for ALIGATORS!!

Thomas got freaked out that he actually might see one!

Thomas taught himself to swim this night.
He was way too independent and way too inexperienced for my liking.


The next morning we headed out on the Disney Magical Express to the ship.
Happy Valentines Day Boys!
Thanks Grandma Alice for the sweet Valentine!

Look at the damage Tyler did to his arm while swimming the night before.
Tyler likes to hang on to the side of the pool and pull himself around. I guess that he kept scraping the inside of his arm, and was having too much fun to stop...OUCH!!

7 comments:

Philip and Melissa said...

How FUN!N!!!!!!! I'm so glad you guys were able to enjoy yourselves and I'm SOOOO glad ty is back home!!!!

Tyla Majors said...

How fun!! We have been getting a Disney itch lately - but a cruise and Disney mixed together - could life get better?

Jen said...

so good to hear from you. can i tell you how JEALOUS i am of your warm weather vacation. sounds like you all had a blast! you balcony view must have been amazing. and you hair was so not unfortunate. you still look beautiful.

Charlotte said...

the whole trip sounds amazing! i LOVE the pic of Ty kissing your cheek and Thomas laying on your shoulder--how precious is that! love you!

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Erin & Brad,
I can't believe I've never viewed your blog before; I just caught up on three months of your lives. The Disney Cruise looked like such a fun thing to do!!! I'm sorry I didn't know about Tyler's hospitalization. You two are the best parents--you really enjoy those two darling boys. I really admire your positive attitudes.
Love, Joyce Garner

johnandcourtney said...

I am so jealous. It looks like you had the best time, I just wish we were with you.

Di Solic said...

Wow what fun! Did you meet up with any gators?
What does Mickey eat for breakfast?