Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Thomas - From Dad

Thomas is my best little friend, and he turned 5 yesterday. It is an absolute joy being Thomas' dad, and he fills my life with absolute happiness. I tell Tyler and Thomas almost everyday to "stop growing up", and they think I am kidding. Sometimes I just wish that I could push the pause button.

These were some pictures that show me how much my little friend has grown and what a pleasure it has been being a spectator and participant in his life. He has so much love for life, people and everything exciting. It does not matter what I am doing, I can always count on my friend wanting to go with me.

Thomas, I love you and am so happy that you are my son and my friend. It has been so much fun the first 5 years, I can not wait for the next 60!


I love this picture of Thomas! He still does this today while he is watching TV or relaxing in the car.
Tyler was so excited to have a little brother "come to our family". It is hard to believe that Tyler is younger here than Thomas is now.


He was so confused why he could not just eat it and had to wait for pictures. Once he dug in, it was a sight to see.
I love this picture for so many reasons: Erin looks beautiful and Thomas is so happy being with his mom. This was a great day with Melissa and Phil at the Little America Brunch. We walked across the street to see the Grand America and Melissa took so many great pictures.

4 comments:

Erin Boyle said...

Babe...You made me cry. Thank you for the beautiful post. Ra Ra Ru

Philip and Melissa said...

HAPPPPPY BIRTHDAY THOMAS!!!!!! What a sweet post, Brad. You're such a great dad.

Liv has spent the past 5 minutes looking at "thomas a yittle boy".

We love you thomas!

Beverly said...

Hey, birthday boy, Thomas. I loved seeing the past photos of your cute little face with your precious dad and mother. Grandpa and I can't wait to see how different you look now you are 5 years old.
Thomas has always been so cute and fun.

Grandma Alice said...

Such a good post Brad! You are an awesome father to Thoma (and Tyler!)