Sunday, March 1, 2009

Thomas in St. Thomas


Thomas was so excited that there was an Island named after him!
He kept asking us if there was a St. Tyler?!

We were in St. Thomas on my 33rd Birthday!
It was the best gift ever!


If you go one balcony up from the flag pole and follow it all the way over to the right
to the first partition...
That whole section is our balcony!



After breakfast with Mickey...
Tyler went to the Oceaner Lab,
Thomas went to the Oceaner Club,
Brad went golfing at Mahogany Run,
and I...

went mountain biking on Water Island!
This was a perfect birthday present for me!

I road hard, and loved every minute of it!
After our ride we played at this beach,
then headed back to the boat to meet up with Brad and the boys.

We spent the rest of our time in St. Thomas eating and doing a little shopping.
Thomas and Tyler got matching St. Thomas, glow in the dark, shark shirts.
They are so cute together when they get along!

That night the boys went back to their clubs,
and Brad and I spent a great night together celebrating my birthday at Palo.


No comments: