Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Couple of Days at Sea


After we set sail we settled in for two days at sea.
It was so fun to just be able to relax and play with my boys.

I can't even count how many times we went swimming...

or how many times Thomas went down the Mickey slide!

Thomas won the Mr. Toad's Leap Frog Contest.
He was so proud of his trophy!

We watched Bolt in 3D...

and played in the Arcade...


and best of all I enjoyed my our massive, private balcony!








Thomas played so hard that he fell asleep almost every night at dinner .

The Fooseball was also a huge hit with my boys.

1 comment:

birdbabies said...

that balcony is insane! how great. i'm so glad you guys got to have a great family vacation. oh, and, we need to have a shuffle board competition. i think we spent the majority of our cruise playing that game :)