Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Thomas Talks in Church


This Sunday Thomas was asked to give the scripture in Opening Exercise of Primary. This was his first time speaking in church. He is a Sunbeam. When it was his turn, he got up in front of everyone and with confidence, and a little help from Dad recited
1st Nephi, Chapter 18, Verse 3
(Imagine his sweet little voice saying...)
"And I, Nephi, did go into the mount oft, and I did pray oft unto the Lord; wherefore the Lord showed unto me great things."
Way to go Thomas!

4 comments:

Tara said...

God Job! Thomas...

And, congratulations Mom and Dad!

Beverly said...

Thomas looks so cute with his big Sunday smile!!! I wish Grandpa and I could have heard his talk...bet it was amazing.

Keep up the good work with your blog, Erin. I love seeing the photos of your family activities and what's happening. Makes us feel in touch.

The Bornies said...

YAAAAA Thomas!!! Good job buddy!!

BLAU said...

Too Cute! I love Thomas. Let him know I love him and I can't wait until I can see him play soccer.