Saturday, September 13, 2008

Kate's Baby Shower


Today my sister, Courtney and I hosted a baby shower for my cousin Kate Hansen. Kate and her husband Bryce, are expecting their first baby, Kimbell, any day now! I have imagined giving Kate this shower ever since we were little. Kate and I have always been "best cousins" !
We grew up together and I am so blessed to have he in my life. She has always been there to laugh with, shop with, and bets of all... to make concoctions with!
She inspires me and helps me to be a better person through her example! You are going to be a great mother. I love you Kate!

Kate received so many beautiful gifts! My favorite was from my cousin Heidi and her daughter, Savannah. It was a lovely book called The Twelve Gifts of Birth. Kate read it at the shower. Most of us got a little emotional! That book was my favorite gift!

This is my Aunt Chris and new cousin, Kirsten Norman.


Great conversation! Great Fun! Great Food!
Thanks Courtney, Jill, and Charlotte!

2 comments:

SPARKY said...

just wanted to say hi and tell you i DO check in to see your blog. it's fun to catch up on old friends blogs (no pun intended :O)
can't believe how many years it's been. guess i'll be seeing you soon in vegas right?

Unknown said...

I heart baby showers! What is it with you Erickson girls and your perfect fashion and party throwing skills???? I swear I need lessons from you and Courtney both!