Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tennis!


This has been one of the best things that we have done with our boys this summer is teaching them to play tennis! We have spent many summer nights down at the courts playing around as a family.


Here, Tyler throws a ball to Dad, who hits it to me, and then I hit it back to Thomas, who then hits it anywhere in a two court range. So fun!

Tyler has even learn to hit the ball. After we were done playing this time he said to me "I'm a great hitter Mom!"

And Thomas, although sometimes all over the place, gives it all the gusto in the world and slowly but surly is hitting it better and better!

3 comments:

Beverly said...

Love all three of those cute tennis players on the court!! Brad, you are so cute with your boys. You always get in and have fun with them. You and Erin are such good parents.

BLAU said...

Erin-I absolutley adore your blog! Each time I read it I SMILE! You have such a great family whom I love so much. I also admire you so much I hope I will be a great mom like my sisters!

Erin said...

Your family does the funnest things! You inspire me. Thanks for your example- erin m.