Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Friday Night Sleepover!


Every Friday night we have a sleepover in the front room to celebrate the weekend.
Did you notice that Spiderman came to this sleepover!

We go to the Red Box and rent a fun movie. Tyler picked Alvin and The Chipmunks!
I love to hear my boys giggle at the beginning of the movie when the Chipmunks sing "You've Had a Bad Day"!

We bring out our Japanes futons and lots of blankets and pillows. Then we enjoy popcorn and our movie.

Here the boys are eating like puppys...Who knows?

They are OUT!

2 comments:

Erik and Tammy said...

I love how you celebrate the weekend. You are such a great example to me in finding joy in ALL things!

Jen Souter said...

What a fun way to welcome the weekend! You always have the best ideas for you and your family. I'm going to have to steal some of you great ideas! :) love ya Jen