Monday, August 25, 2008

Tyler's First Day Of 3rd Grade


Tyler was so excited to start his first day of school. He waited out in the car for fifteen minutes before it was time to leave for school. He just couldn't wait to get there!
Last night he packed up his backpack, cleaned up his wheelchair (from a very dirty summer), and set out his school clothes.

Thomas and I dropped Tyler off at school. Thomas wanted to stay so badly and go to kindergarten with some of his friends!
Not too soon Thomas!

On the first day of school each year we have an extra special breakfast
with balloons, a banner and their favorite foods.

3 comments:

Erik and Tammy said...

How fun! Tammy wanted to take a picture of Ethan's first day, but I took the camera to work (good one!). Ethan set out his clothes, too. Brandon missed Ethan and wanted to go to school, too.

johnandcourtney said...

You are seriously the best mom ever! I wish I was organized enough to have Bella out of bed more than 15 minutes before the bus came, let alone have a special breakfast and a banner made. I love and admire you so much.

The Bornies said...

Oh Erin....I've said it before and I'll say it again, you put all of us "regular" moms to shame!! You are amazing! I just felt blessed that I actually made it to the bus! GAH!! Hats off to ya!
Sonni