Thursday, August 7, 2008

JUST ANOTHER ORDINARY MIRACLE DAY!!!!

The boys and I thought that it would be fun to document an ordinary day of our life. This may not be of interest to any one else but our family, but I have to say, that I am so happy to have this little day of our life recorded for us to remember. In all honesty, this is a typical day of ours. I am calling it "Just Another Ordinary Miracle Day" because we are so ordinary to someone looking in, but to me, all I see are miracles! I look at my life and am so in love with what I see. We are happy, healthy, we have a small yet beautiful place to live in this world, supportive family and friends, Brad is happy and fulfilled with his companies, and I could not be more blessed to be a mother. Sure we have challenges, some are very difficult but, I believe it is possible to be happy, truly happy through any thing that is going on in you life, no matter what it may be. It is the refining process for your character to be challenged and still find peace and happiness in this life. It is a beautiful life!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing and inspirational Erin, thanks for the perspective!

Jen Souter said...

What a great day to remember! You have so many blessing and this was a good way to remember them! You are such a great friend and I look up to you so much! Love ya Jen Souter