Thursday, August 7, 2008

Every morning after my workouts, I drink my 1 oz of JUS! I get to start my day with enough antioxidants to help my body recover from my exercising and taking care of my boys!


Right before we left for Primary Children's Medical Center (PCMC), Aunt Jenny and cousin Carly came and took Thomas to see Charlotte's Web at the theater. Tyler and I headed to PCMC. We are going to see his Neurosurgeon. Tyler is leaking Cerebral Spinal Fluid at an incision site on his back. His spine swells and it looks like someone put a bouncy ball under his skin on his spine. We were going to see if he needs surgery to fix the issue, or if they think if will heal on its own. Lets cross our fingers for the latter.

We love to be at PCMC! We have spent so much time here that it is not scary at all! It is a happy, fun, and safe place to be.

This is Dr. Walker. He, over the past seven years, has taken such great care of Tyler. GREAT NEWS!! No Surgery Today! We are going to watch Tyler's back, have him wear an abdominal binder for the next month and pray that it resolves on its own.

This is one of Tyler's favorite places in the hospital. He gets to watch the elevators go up and down, and watch the fish swim in this glass case. We get our lunch from the cafeteria and sit here and eat together.

No comments: