Saturday, July 19, 2008

Tyler's 9th Birthday

For Tyler's birthday, Tyler wanted to take his friends up to Mueller Park to have a campfire, play in the river, and roast hot dogs and marshmallows.
When it was dark we came back to our home and opened presents. When I asked Tyler what his favorite part of the party was he answered "I liked all of my presents." This gift was from Grandma Bev. Thank you Grandma!
Grandma Alice came from Boise to celebrate Tyler's birthday. We love it when Grandma comes. This time she brought our cousins Brooklynne and Anna Erickson. It was a very special Birthday.
After presents Tyler wanted to light off FIREWORKS!! It was so cool.

1 comment:

johnandcourtney said...

I am so sad we missed it. I am so glad you are blogging....again....Tell Ty we love him and are glad he is in our family.