Thursday, July 31, 2008

Another Beautiful Summer Day

We love the Gateway in Salt Lake, and as you can see, we spend a lot of time there. Today we spent the afternoon playing in the Gateway Fountain.
This is Thomas and his friend Reed. The two of them together are the most rambunctious, and mischievous boys, and yet so kind and sweet. Two peas in a pod! I am so glad that Thomas has made such a great friend.
This is Tyler and his friend Emma. Emma and Tyler play really great together.
Tyler and Emma were having a blast watching the water bottle blow off of the fountain when the water hit. Can you see the water bottle in the air?
Time to get warm.

5 comments:

BLAU said...

Erin I love it! You Have such a cute family, and in the 5k race photo of you, you look RIPPED...ADAGIRL!

The Bornies said...

AAAWWWWW!! I'm so bummed we couldn't go!! Call me the next time you go....we'll totally be there!
Sonni

Anonymous said...

Erin, I love the music you put on your blog! It looks like you all had a great time yesterday. Maybe one day after this baby is out I will be more social, but then again maybe not. Thanks for the invite though, it was really nice of you to think of us!

SPARKY said...

hey girl
thanks for sending me the invite to view your blog. i almost missed it cause it was in my spam folder (nothing personal of course :O)
so good to hook back up. funny, we've both met each other's husbands but have not yet seen each other. it's SUCH a small world
email or call anytime. i'd love to catch up. when you're in town next time, i'd love to get together.
btw...love your sis brennan

Jme said...

I really like the idea of putting something over the blow holes and watching it shoot up. I can totally see my kids loving that. Cute pictures! It looks like you guys had alot of fun!