Sunday, July 27, 2008

Boating at East Canyon on the 24th of July

On the 24th of July, our family went boating up at East Canyon with my sister Courtney, her husband John, and their kids, my brother Drew and his wife Jenny, and their little girl, and my Mom, Alice.
(my photos got out of order...sorry)
After a ride on the tube, Thomas and Dad went for a swim back to the boat. Very brave Thomas!
Back at the beach we talked, played in the water, ate good food, and Tyler threw rocks for hours. Rock throwing is one of Tyler's favorite pastimes!

He plays hard and crashes hard!
Thomas and dad showing that they are ready for the tube!

1 comment:

The Bornies said...

You guys always do the funest stuff!! We miss you guys...it was so great to get to play with you yesterday! Way fun blog Erin!! (I'm so impressed!)
Sonni