Sunday, January 11, 2009

Daddy...There's a T-Rex in our house!


Sunday, after Church, Thomas came to me and asked me to help him make "T-Rex" footprints.
It was so fun! He and I sat on the front room floor, we cut, and colored until we had enough footprints as we have stairs. (This was all his idea.)

When all of the footprints were ready, he taped them to the stairs.
Then he told me to wait at the top of the stairs, and scare daddy when he got to the top.
Next I here him as he says to Brad...
"Daddy there is a T-Rex on our house. Come and look!". He leads Brad up the stairs, and I can here them talking about how big the T-Rex must be, and how scared they were.
Finally ,I gave a my best Dinosaur Roar!!
Even though Thomas knew that it was coming, I'm pretty sure that it scared them BOTH!!!

We laughed, and laughed!!!
... Just something that I wanted to remember.

4 comments:

Jen Souter said...

What a fun and creative mind he has! I loved looking at all your fun holiday festivities and it looks like you had a blast! Miss you and love you! Jen

Alli said...

What a FUN mom you are!!!

glenna said...

Very Creative! Don't you just love their little minds and how they grow. Way to be a scary dinosaur, Erin!

The Bornies said...

That is way funny!! I would want to remember that one too!