Friday, January 30, 2009

10 Things I Did This Week

*Gave my boys haircuts.
*Refereed 2 girls basketball games.
*Went to the Temple.
*Went to Tolman's Community Council meeting.
*Had a delicious "Girls Lunch" Celebrating Jamie's birthday.
*Went to RS conference on Fortifying your Faith, Family, and Finances...so good!
*Went to the Davis Technology Conference where I learned about all of the new technology to put in our schools to help our children learn...so exciting!
*Went on a skiing date with Brad. We spent ALL DAY at Snow Basin!!!
*Had a surprise party for my friend Krista.
*Went out to lunch and shopping at the Gateway with Jenny and Courtney to celebrate Courtney's birthday...SO many birthdays this week!
It was a very full and fulfilling week!

8 comments:

Alli said...

FUN!!!

BLAU said...

Sounds like so much fun! I miss you and can't wait until I get the chance to play with you! Love you

Philip and Melissa said...

I love that you had a date with Brad on the ski hill....very fun!

Jay and Krista said...

Your blog is so cute Erin!

Sarahmanarah said...

Happy Birthday this week!

SPARKY said...

you go girl. all that in one week. i love weeks like that. full of fun stuff.
btw....sorry bout the woe is me email you had to read :O) mostly just pregnancy blues. feeling much better and prayin for even brighter days. hope you're doing great.

Tyla Majors said...

Hey you! It has been forever! So fun to see pictures of your family - hope you all are doing well, let's keep in touch!

Jen Souter said...

Oh how I miss you and your fun personality! You always know how to fit so much into your days and weeks! I love the pics of Thomas at Karate and Tyler at the Derby! Your boys are getting so big! Miss ya and love ya Jen