Sunday, May 30, 2010

PINK!!!

Everything PINK!

The boys and I finished the nursery this weekend,
and I just can't wait to show it off!

It started about a month ago...
Brad, Tyler, Thomas and all I worked together to create this bliss for our sister!
I love that they are painting hearts on her wall!

My dear friend Rozanne took Thomas' old black armoire and through her amazing wood working skills turned it into this beautiful work of art!


I love it that when I look at this armoire
I think of her and how much she has blessed my life!
What an amazing friend she has been to me!!
Here is the final product of every one's hard work!



Every time I walk by her room it makes me so happy.
In a couple of weeks, or days for that matter,
our little sister will be here to enjoy it with us!
I absolutely cannot wait!!!!!

12 comments:

BLAU said...

it is absolutely beautiful! can't wait.

Grandma Alice said...

It is the most beautiful room!!!!!! Good job! Now I can't wait to see a beautiful granddaughter in it! I love all your new posts. I will look at them over and over again!!

Dede said...

Cute Erin! Isn't it so fun to get ready for a GIRL?! Good luck with the next couple of weeks... can't wait to see her!

Charlotte said...

Erin, the room looks amazing! Maybe one day I'll get to do a pink one (not that I don't love blue). So excited for you guys.

johnandcourtney said...

Seriously, it looks like it is out of a magazine. Well done! I cant wait to see it in person. Love you!

Kristi said...

It's gorgeous Erin!! Good job!

birdbabies said...

I love it all!! so chic!

Jen said...

oh erin it is beautiful! the perfect room to bring that little princess home to. i can already tell how much she's going to be loved.

glenna said...

Such and amazing room. elegant is the word that came to my mind. I am so excited for you guys and I love how much those boys love her already. She is one lucky little girl.

ericksonsanddaughter said...

What an incredible job you have done. I love it so much! You have some mad skills, my sister! Can't wait for her to come!

The Bornies said...

Oh Erin.... I LOVE that little room! It's perfect! You are AMAZING & I am soooo excited for you!!! Good luck & "Happy Pushing" ;o)
Love Ya,
Sonni

Jillbee said...

That is THE MOST beautiful baby girl nursery I have ever seen! Congratulations!