Sunday, May 30, 2010

Baby Shower!

On Friday, my wonderful friends threw me a baby shower.
The boys have been so excited for their sister to arrive that
they couldn't wait to be apart of the shower too.
Every detail was perfection!

My favorite part was that I was able to sit and talk to so many people that I love!
Me and Sonni
Thomas and Kate
Tyler and Leslie
Tyler was the official gift opener.
When he was done opening one gift, he would shout...
"Whose Next?!"
Tyler and Angelyn
Here are the sweet girls that threw me the great party!
Laurie, Charity, and Lindsay!
Thank you so much for your love and friendship.
Each one of you have blessed my life beyond belief!
I love you!!!
Celeste and Tyler
Tyler and Tammy
Tyler and Jamie
I have to say that I have NOTHING for a little girl.
I was SO SPOILED!
I love every single thing that I received, and have enjoyed putting it all away in the nursery. Best of all these gifts came from my dear friends and will always remind me of each one of them!

No comments: