Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Marsh Halloween Party!

Rozanne always does a spectacular job of throwing a party, and this time was no exception!
Friday night was their annual Halloween Costume Party.
There was amazing food...
games...
and great company!
Thomas was a Power Ranger.
I was Octo-Mom.
Cindy was a Hippie and Rozanne was Cat Woman

Erin and DeDe
Duck - Duck - Goose!
Look at Thomas chasing The Joker!
Shannon, Riley, Henry, and Laurie
AKA
Barbara Bush, Michale Jackson, Robin, and Ms. Pots
Brad was the Paparazzi that chases after Octo-Mom,
And Tyler was the best Harry Potter that I have ever seen!
I love seeing him with BLACK hair!
Thomas favorite part of the night was the pinata and all of the...

CANDY!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

What a fun fall you've had! Love your costume ;o)

Beverly said...

Great costumes and fun friends. Everyone looked like they were enjoying the party.

Jen Souter said...

It looks like you guys had a blast and a way fun party! I just love your costume ideas! You are so fun! Jen

Alli said...

We had octo-mom at our party too :-). Love the boys' party pictures and LOVE the witches night out - I wish I could convince some friends here to do that!