Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Families For Active Living

Tyler and I are working with a group of doctors, therapists, and parents from 
Shriner's Hospital and Primary Children's Medical Center 
on creating a support, activity, and education group for families with children with disabilities.
It is called Families For Active Living
Our goal is to help create an active, happy and well rounded  life for children with special needs.
It had always been one of our beliefs and goals with Tyler
 to help him understand that he is able to do anything that he wants to do!
We want all children to find a way to do ANYTHING they want to do!












6 comments:

Dede said...

Tyler is amazing! You guys are such a cute family.

Alli said...

Erin, you are one amazing mother and all around chick! Love ya!

Grandma Alice said...

That post makes my heart sing! What a great example Tyler is to all of us...to say nothing of you and Brad and Thomas! I love you all! MOM

Jen said...

You are amazing! I love that you instill that confidence in him. He CAN do anything! Especially with you and brad backing him.

BLAU said...

Wow. I love Ty so much. I truly believe without a doubt he can do ANYTHING! Love you Ty.

Erik and Tammy said...

You are teaching me so much about what life should really be about! Thank you for being such a wonderful part of my life. Tyler is amazing and so is his family.