Tuesday, August 4, 2009

BRAVE!

Tyler has spent a lot of this summer getting caught up on all of his doctor appointments.
He was hospitalized five times last school year and missed a total of 43 days.
Needless to say "check-ups" were put on the back burner... so, we decided to see all 9 of his doctors this summer and get all of his 10 year old testing done before 4th grade starts.

This particular day he was having a series of CT scans done.  Sounds harmless right... NOPE!
This was so painful!

Tyler was such a trooper.
He is my HERO!

5 comments:

Grandma Alice said...

Tyler you are my Hero too!! I love you!!!

BLAU said...

Tyler you are constantly impressing me!

Jen said...

what a brave soul! YOU are my hero erin. i can't imagine what it takes to watch your child go through that.

Philip and Melissa said...

You ARE brave little man!

Beverly said...

I'll never forget seeing Tyler in the hospital for the first time. My heart hurt to see the intrusiveness of all the doctors and nurses and what they had to do for him. But look at him now. He is such a testimony of endurance and doing what it takes to live his life. Grandpa and I love him very much.