Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Amazing Human Race

Every year Tyler's Elementary does a school play.  Every child in the school participates.  It is so fun to see all their hard work come together for an amazing night.  To see all of the kids feeling special and having a great time!  This year the theme of the play was based on the show The Amazing Race.  Several teams raced around the world to find the most valuable piece of information.  On their way around the world they met kids from all different countries, and were shown a dance or sung a song about that country.  
Tyler was in the chorus.  He did, probably the best job I have ever seen him do, in singing all of the words and doing the actions.  
So proud of you best friend!!
This is Tyler with one of his aides, Ms. Guest.
She has been with Tyler for 5 years.  We love her!

Every time that Tyler would see us in the audience he would smile and wave to Thomas.
Their interaction was so cute to watch!

4 comments:

BLAU said...

Yeah Ty! I wish I lived closer so I could have come. I love you guys.

Alli said...

What a fun night! Good job Tyler!

Grandma Alice said...

Tyler, I loved seeing all the picures of you and your program. I wish I could have been there, but know that after my mission is over I will be there for you next program!!!You will be 11. I love my mission and I love you!

Philip and Melissa said...

Yeah for Ty!!!!!!!